Where you can find my writing on the web
- The Horsey Set Net, where I serve as “barn manager” (editor, main writer, etc.)
- “Choose Wisely, Aspiring Novelist,” on Equestrian Ink
- “Jargon: Instant Authority or ‘It’s Geek to Me'” at Writing Horses
- “Sleeping Around New York,” Connecticut Romance Writers of Association April 2011 newsletter, p. 7
- “Five Ways to Keep Your Mystery from Killing You” at Mysteries and Margaritas blog
I tried to get direct links to these articles, but that’s not happening, probably because of all the legal hoops the single-malt whisky company hops through to have a website. So I’ll give you a procedure.
Go to the Glenfiddich Explorers website, prove your of legal drinking age (a hassle, but required), click into the site and find the search blank and type in horses.
My three Glenfiddich Explorers articles:
- The World’s Great Horse Races, ranging from Royal Ascot and the Kentucky Derby to the Little Brown Jug and the Tevis Cup
- The World’s Greatest Jockeys, including jockeys better known in Asia
- The World’s Most Unique Equestrian Spectacles, showing expected events like the Trooping of the Colours by the British Household Cavalry to Morocco’s Tissa Horse Festival